Kappaphyt 2 - Biogroup

Kappaphyt 2

Food supplement useful for carrying out an antioxidant action and to promote the body’s natural defenses.


Pharmaceutical form: 30 tablets of 750 mg. Net weight 22.5 g e

Ministerial indications for physiological aspects: Food supplement of Quercetin, Resveratrol and Astaxanthin with Graviola, Uncaria and Green tea useful in case of deficiency or increased need for these nutrients. Some components present in the product may: have an antioxidant effect (Haematococcus pluvialis F., Polygonum cuspidatum K. and Camellia sinensis L. Kuntze); favor the body’s natural defenses (Uncaria tomentosa Willd DC).

Ingredients: Graviola (Annona muricata L.) whole fruits E.S. E/D:1/4, Uncaria (Uncaria tomentosa Willd DC) bark E.S. 3% titrated in total oxindole alkaloids, Green tea (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze) leaves E.S. titrated at 95% in polyphenols, Quercetin, Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis Flotow, thallus), 98% resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum K., roots).

Use: One tablet twice a day on an empty stomach, to be swallowed without chewing.






Warnings: Keep out of reach of children under three years. Do not take during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Supplements should be used as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store the product in a cool (<25 ° C) and dry place, away from heat sources. The expiry date refers to the intact product, correctly stored. For the duration of the integration it is advisable to consult the doctor.

Content of characterizing supplements

Average values per daily dose

Components Per 1 cpr
Graviola E.S. 1:4 150 mg
Uncaria E.S. 3% 150 mg
Green tea E.S. 95% 150 mg
Quercetin 100 mg
Astaxanthin 10% 40 mg
Resveratrol 98% 20 mg